Exhibit Talk Hot Trends in the Exhibit World
Buy your exhibit SMART!
30 Jul 2018 | posted by Hartmann Exhibits | in Displays0
Honing in on a SMART exhibit purchase starts with a firm grasp of goals, opportunities and limitations.
Start with goals:
- What are you trying to accomplish through exhibiting? Introduce a new company? Launch a new product? Sample product? Educate?
- What image do you want to portray? What is your brand message?
- How many events are you planning to attend on an annual basis?
- Do you have a budget in place? What does budget include? (A thoughtful, professional exhibit company will help you strike a sensitive balance between available resources and what you need to accomplish).
Identify operational requirements:
- Do you need a reconfigurable modular design that can grow with your company?
- What are the show guidelines and restrictions as they apply to your space?
- Where is the space on the show floor? Do you have a corner space? Where is the main source of traffic in relation to your location?
- How many booth staffers will be in the space?
- What is your plan for promoting sales? Do you need to incorporate audio-visual equipment and or mobile technology?
- Will you be distributing collateral?
- Do you need a meeting or storage space? Locking counter(s)?
- Who will set up the exhibit?
- How will you transport your exhibit to shows/events?
Achieve your “vision” by balancing goals with operational requirements. Look to experienced tradeshow professionals for cutting edge solutions that provide a visual statement, communicates your brand, enhances your image, generates customer awareness and “works”.
This article was written by: Hartmann Exhibits